Saturday, April 03, 2010

HK doesn't seem to have many specialty food.
But I got to comment that the HKongers know how to pamper themselves with a sumptuous spread of breakfast items. In many eateries, there are breakfast set meals which consist of a bowl of noodles, bread-base set (can be sandwiches, toasts, etc.. with eggs) and drinks.
Really advocate the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! (but be careful of not over-eating!)
Let me introduce my top favourites!
Desserts at Honeymoon Dessert
(simply love the mango desserts; must try the sago in mango and tofu!)

The famous Portugese Egg Tarts
(so crispy and fragrant! Leave you wanting for more!)


许留山 Desserts
(tried the aloe vera in mango and coconut juice; what a unique sweet comby!)

My top favourite of all, which prompted me to buy it again on the last day of the trip
奶油公仔包
(rich in butter and condensed milk - sounds unhealthy but.. delicious!)


Among the tasty food that I have eaten,

I was quite disappointed with the HK Milk Tea.

Or maybe I wasn't used to that kind of milk tea which I think they use a different type of milk.

Leave a weird aftertaste and smell...

Nonetheless,

I guess HK is very 'noodle-friendly'.

You seem to see noodles dishes everywhere.

I came back to Singapore, telling my dad not to buy noodles for me, for the subsequent couple of days! Lolz.

But the HK Wantan Noodles was commendable. =)

mngtalk ^___~ 5:30 PM

a link b/w you & me

Purple makes my colour.
Lily makes my flower.
Mango makes my fruit.
And piggies make my days go bright.


MNG Plans


MNG Talks



MNG Links

yunnie
Winine
Wendy
June
XY's blogshop

MNG Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Designed by yenskie