Monday, January 12, 2009
Heyo! A few things to blog about today.
Hope I can remember what are they. Lolz
Firstly and foremost..
the usual stuff..
Tomorrow is the first day of the new and last semester.
2-day week with 4 modules!Hah.. unintentional though.
I've actually planned for a 3-day week
but due to bidding pts being too high for one of the modules,
I've decided to relook and change my initial planned timetable & modules.
So...
Consulting to Management
Perfumes & Cosmetics
Introduction to Japanese Studies
Life as a Complex System
These four modules will accompany me for the next 4 months or so. =)
*****
Another amazing and coincidental thingy happened to me again.
Besides my same-floor neighbour whom I only got to meet a couple of months back
after 11 years of staying in the same block, same floor,
I discovered another friend who knows my good friend but...
Here's how the short story goes:
On the new year's eve that just passed,
JustiN@ introduced us this guy friend of hers,
her uni friend i think.
Just a few days back,
an online friend clicked on me out of the blue
and said, 'I think I know you.'
and asked if I know JustiN@.
Hah.. I looked at his email address which has his name
and yeah.. it finally dawned on me that it could be the same person
whom JustiN@ introduced to us.
The thing is... he has been on my msn list for like 4-5 years?
Lolz.. and we first met each other on grounds that we do not know each other,
but just as JustiN@ 's friend.
Kinda coincidental.
Perhaps you have such similar or better encounter to share too?
We all know that
the world is small. =)
*****
Was watching the repeat telecast of Campus Superstar 2009 on Saturday afternoon,
missed it when it was first shown.
Quite entertaining...
and funnie with the effects which are similar to that of certain Taiwanese variety shows.
Something kinda baffled me.
The Campus Superstar 2009 Ambassador.. Yoga Lin YouJia...
An ambassador for a supposedly lively and fun show like this,
should exhibit some kind of liveliness and energy, isn't it?
You know.. especially when the supporters and contestants are mainly made up of students...
But...
the moment I watched him sing during the show...
I went "Huh? Am I watching a different show?"
He sang with his head or eyes looking down most of the time..
and more importantly.. totally EXPRESSIONLESS...
even when he was talking to the hosts.
I really wonder how he fits to be the ambassador of such show..
No offence, really...
Just felt kinda disappointed..
*****
mngtalk ^___~
12:56 AM