Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a few minutes after I tagged my latest tag on my tagboard,
replying that I was lazy to update my blog,
I am here typing this "Lazy Post".

Lazy to blog for the past few weeks.
Lazy to upload the "new" photos that are beginning to 'rot' in my digicam.
Lazy to wake up every weekday morning to get ready to work.
Lazy to fold the clothes that have already dried.
Lazy to mop the floor before my mummy returns home from Thailand this Saturday.
Lazy to watch the 10pm show on Channel U (okay.. more of sleepy).

I just felt so lazy.
How I wish work starts a bit later.
How I wish my workplace is just around the corner.

But..... today was quite a good day spent, though feeling quite shagged....

Was reading the horoscope section in MY PAPER that Wendy had gotten.
It said I would feel some stress from work today.
I told Wendy this, "Nah.. I don't really believe in daily horoscope."
Wendy replied, "You are only an intern, how stressed can you be?"
I agreed at that point in time.

But oh well... that horoscope turned out to be quite true.. dotz..
Half an hour after I stepped into office and settled down for the day,
a male colleague popped by and asked how my evaluation work for a potential hotel partner coming on...
he insisted that he's not pressurizing me.. juz wondering how's the progress.
Lolz.. anyway.. I managed to somehow complete it...
after 2-3 times of editing,
and after my mentor's comments and guidance..

One lesson learnt: Be short and sweet. And precise.

Lunch time...
My female boss was asking about what I was doing currently..
Apparently after that small lunch talk,
more work added to my list.
After lunch... she emailed me with something for me to do.
Next, another female colleague asked me to come up with a one-page report on a potential partner.
Then come another mini assignment.
Guess I'll have to plan my 'work itinerary' now.

Anyway, today's lunch was fun.
Much laughters...
due to some lameness from 2 colleagues.. Hah...
At least today I don't feel so left out...
At least I know what they are talking about lolz.

Okay.. I'm feeling lazy now again... hoho...
Ciao!~

mngtalk ^___~ 8:18 PM

a link b/w you & me

Purple makes my colour.
Lily makes my flower.
Mango makes my fruit.
And piggies make my days go bright.


MNG Plans


MNG Talks



MNG Links

yunnie
Winine
Wendy
June
XY's blogshop

MNG Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Designed by yenskie