Wednesday, May 14, 2008
3 days into internship...
Finally got internet access todaY!
Can do many more things from now on...
This internship seems to be kinda different from the previous one.
At least I'm saved from having to do those administrative stuff..
And I got my own office cubicle!
Away from the eyes of others,
unless u tiptoe or walk past my cubicle.
I'm beginning to feel that marketing work seems to be more interesting than HR work...
Oh well.. most people would have known that or assumed that "fact",
even though they have not been involved in either or both of them before.
The people there...
Quite alright lah... but... can't seem to really click with them as yet.
There's one guy who kept calling me xiao mei..
There's one female colleague who's around the same age as me, one or two years older i guess.
And there's another who lives in my immediate neighbourhood.
***
I took an ancient lift today!
Those kinda lift which you have to open the metal gate
and close it before the lift can take off?
Quite an experience... hoho
It even jerked when it reached the destinated floor.
***
Just realised that I had spent quite a lot since the past week or so...
Kept buying and buying...
Even Wendy commented that I was buying like nobody's business.. haha
Maybe I should curb my spending extravaganza soon
But I did keep track of my account balance and cash balance hor...
I got limits de....
***
Received 2 "surprises" today.
The first was a birthday sms greeting which said "Happy (belated) birthday"
when my actual birthday is tomorrow.
Nonetheless.... I really appreciated that thought..
though we are not that close.
It's nice to hear from people and know that they remember or are reminded somehow or another =p
The second was a small mail package I saw on my bed after I showered..
My dad had opened the letterbox and retrieved this package in brown envelope..
Curious what was in it and who was it from?
Hehe... of course.. it was from... my dear.........
BF - Best Friend!!!!
Had initally thought that she had forgotten
How sweet of her to mail the present to me!
(feeling guilty now... cos I always give a belated bdae present to her.. shall make it a point to change that from this year onwards!!)
Looking forward to this long weekend...
the only public holiday
during this internship period.
Cheerios!
mngtalk ^___~
8:24 PM