Friday, December 14, 2007

~ Random Comments ~

First time the NESCAFE Ice Coffee Original tastes so bitter.
Normally it doesn't.
Nothing else in the fridge to drink,
except for the NUTRISOY Soya Bean milk.
But sick of it already, hah
had been drinking that for the past few days.

*****

This week was rather unfruitful.
Did nothing much but shop, watch and surf.
Bought 4 clothings, 2 handbags and 1 pair of earrings for the past 2 weeks.
Watched the first episode of 公主小妹,
Got addicted to the current showing of Amazing Race,
and watched quite alot of local dramas on TV.
Surfed the internet, played facebook and some bo-liao games.

*****

Resumed my tuition yesterday.
Well, my tuition kid can be a good company.
Hmm.. come to think of it, I can't remember how long have I been tutoring her..
but I know it seemed long.
Through this period of time,
I can say that we have forged some kind of a bond and friendship.
She's just like a little sister to me.
Telling me small stories of hers, laughing with me,
and sometimes teasing me! Lolzz
Though the thought of putting this tution assignment to an end has crossed my mind a few times,
somehow, I just can't bear to do it.

*****

Being an only child has left me with much independence and freedom.
There's a limit to things I can do with my 3-person family.
I guess friends are rather important to me.

*****

Was chatting with my best friend last night.
Suddenly felt that I have not done much in this friendship.
Left me with some kind of a guilt.
I shall make it as one of my resolutions for the coming new year.
To be a better best friend to her,
to be a better friend to all,
and to be a better MRTYP's owner. =p

*****

mngtalk ^___~ 1:27 PM

a link b/w you & me

Purple makes my colour.
Lily makes my flower.
Mango makes my fruit.
And piggies make my days go bright.


MNG Plans


MNG Talks



MNG Links

yunnie
Winine
Wendy
June
XY's blogshop

MNG Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Designed by yenskie