Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Arrrr......
I spent almost the whole of the afternoon today
meddling with Anvil Studio,
the software used to create MIDI music...
Finally managed to finish a decent piece
though I don't really think it's that nice, hah
especially the 'chorus'...
Well... so be it...
Had spent quite some time on it le...
And I'm planning to S/U it... (got a feeling that I'm already at the bottom of the bell curve for this Science of Music module.. after that mid-term test.. )
Hmm.. at least I won't have this piece of 'work burden' hovering in my mind,
just need to modify a little and submit! *Yay*

It's 2-day school for me this week;
cos I skipped the SOM lecture this morning
since that's the only class I have today....
Naughty me huh? =D
But tomorrow shall be quite a long day I assume...
3 meetings in a day...
seems like school this semester is all about project meetings...

Well.. quite enjoyed the four days without school
But that doesn't equate to me being slack hor..
I diligently did my part of the work and managed them during the weekends,
though I was watching tv for half of the afternoon on Saturday,
and went out for birthday dinner on Sunday,
and didn't do much work on Monday afternoon...
hah.. sometimes I wonder if I really did all that I needed to do.
I checked my to-do list..
tick, tick, tick...
Yuppie... =)

Speaking of Sunday's dinner,
we went Din Tai Fung
followed by desserts @ Azabu restaurant at Marina Square..
you know.. those nice looking Jap desserts that are displayed at the storefront?
And always will entice by-passers?
Yeah.. finally got the chance to step into it..
and the ice cream was not that bad...
It would have been a pretty good experience
if not for the waiter & waitress who chased us out
as they were closing for the day..
Poor service...

Anyway... last but not least, for my entry today,
Changi Airport Terminal 3 is opening for public viewing from 12 Nov to 9 Dec!!
I'll be there !
I just like the ambience in airports...
so I won't miss this tour,
whereby it allows the public to enter the (restricted) transit area as well,
at a small price though =)

Yupz.. till then,
Ciao!~

mngtalk ^___~ 6:43 PM

a link b/w you & me

Purple makes my colour.
Lily makes my flower.
Mango makes my fruit.
And piggies make my days go bright.


MNG Plans


MNG Talks



MNG Links

yunnie
Winine
Wendy
June
XY's blogshop

MNG Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Designed by yenskie