Thursday, July 19, 2007

MNG Digest Issue 3
Week of 8 Jul 07 - 14 Jul07
______________________


Friday 13 Jul 07

Friday the thirteen.
Ended with great food.
My boss treated our HR dept to a buffet dinner
at Royal Plaza on Scotts.
Initially, we weren't at all impressed by the outlook of it,
cos the guests were kept waiting outside the restaurant
before 6.30pm when the buffet dinner started.
All were standing right at the entrance, the whole scenario was a little messy.
Thankfully to them, the quality of their food saved their image.
At least to me, I found the buffet spread rather sumptuous,
and was awed by the variety of dishes available.
I especially loved the tom yam soup.
Not too sour, not too sweet.
Can be considered one of the best that I ever had outside home.
And not forgetting the seafood, particularly the mini lobster.

However, I shall award the 'winner' to the...
DESSERTS!!
Yum.. yum..
It really felt like heaven after trying the desserts.
All the different types of small cakes and puddings...
How they melted and grew soft in the mouth...
How the taste of them brought great satisfaction to one's stomach...
For the first time in my life I ever eaten so much cakes at one go...
Just a small piece of each type though.
And the names for them, just simply so interesting.

Part two of Friday the thirteen...
Went to Maggie's 21st bdae party.
At first sight, the black and purple decoration theme really got me into it.
All I can say was "Wow!"
It's just so classy and nice...
So much like an engagement party or wedding reception. Lolz.
The little desserts and cakes that she had were so pleasing to the eyes.
Sadly, I couldn't take in any more of them after that buffet dinner.
Such a pity...
Nonetheless, many credits were given to the atmosphere that was created,
and the celebration thereafter. =)

mngtalk ^___~ 8:10 PM

a link b/w you & me

Purple makes my colour.
Lily makes my flower.
Mango makes my fruit.
And piggies make my days go bright.


MNG Plans


MNG Talks



MNG Links

yunnie
Winine
Wendy
June
XY's blogshop

MNG Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Designed by yenskie