Friday, December 22, 2006

I was on the plane again to the Land of Smiles, Thailand, this time, on the budget airline. It's not that bad on the overall, though a lil' noisy but acceptable and takes a slightly longer time to travel but schedule is on time.

Landing at the new Thailand airport, the exterior architectural design is rather awesome, being much more sophisticated and reminds people of the Sydney Opera House though. However, I feel that the lightings inside are quite dim, or is it supposed to be that way? Anyway, one thing to be lauded is its much spacious area in the airport, making it less squeezy and seeminly less crowded. More breathing space. Haha.

Reaching the hotel, we were informed that there were no available double room and were offered an executive suite for us, 4 girls. Justina and I were especially amazed by its exquisiteness and were also allured by the spectacular Bangkok city lights overlooking from the window. But, we stayed there just for one night... a bathroom for 4 girls was not a very good idea. Lolz.

I was glad that we were able to pay a visit to Bangkok's Dreamworld. Quite fun for a half-day visit, with lotsa pictures that could be taken. It's really like a dream world for there were numerous fairy tale iconic structures to be taken with.

I especially like the fairy. Hope it can make my dream come true with a swing of its magic wand. Hee.


I still remember vividly what happened in the Haunted Mansion. Tell you a secret, I guess it 'scares' me more to be in a total dark place like the Haunted Mansion with occassional scares coming out of nowhere than to watch a horror movie haha. It reminds me of FOC's Fright Nite. Lolz. But one thing which caused me to laugh till my stomach hurt and tears welled up was how I was grabbed by my bag by Justina's sister and how her head kept leaning against my back, giving me a ticklish feeling. Quite hilarious.. till the 4 of us were rolling on the floor laughing hard after we came out of the mansion. (exaggerating =p)

Hey, and we visited the 7 Wonders of the World in like less than half an hour!

The Statue of liberty, the Taj Mahal... blah blah...


The 3rd day was really shopping time. No time to shop all of the new Platinum Fashion Mall and the well-known Mah Boon Kong (MBK) shopping centre. I din really buy that much stuff.. just about 8 tops, 6 pairs of footwear, 4 packs of titbits, a few accessories, some souvenirs.. haha ya lor... as compared to Wendy!! Lolz. She always buys so many things heeee...

Oh ya oh ya... I like the Meiji milk! Strawberry and chocolate flavoured. It became our 'staple drink' for the trip. I even bought 2 bottles on the last day at the airport. Drank one on the plane and regretted not buying more bottles arhahaa.. Wendy thought I was crazy to want to bring milk back.. but it's very nice leh.. not too sweet for flavoured milk. There should be this brand of milk sold here in S'pore I think. Will check it out soon =)

So... home sweet home.. missed my bed haha.. but I can't sleep in today! Got to wake up at 8am when I only reached home after midnight. Had a 2nd internship interview with Parkroyal Hotel this morning. Actually, I wouldn't say it's exactly an interview. The training manager gave me more details of what the Human Resource department entails and what I would expect to be doing if I join them next summer vacation. The 2 major projects that I can be exposed to during the internship would be the Employee Satisfaction Survey analysis and the Employee Performance Appraisal exercise which they would be doing during the time when the internship starts. She cautioned me about the possible longer hours since this is part of the service industry. So she asked me to consider and give her a reply. Well, I think I would want to experience that, see how long the working hours can be and whether it will still be my preference to be in this industry. =) Anyway, it's sort of a dream come true to be engaged in the hospitality industry heehee. So the fairy at Dreamworld has worked its magic? Lolz

Okie dokie… that's all for now! Ciao~

mngtalk ^___~ 8:02 PM

a link b/w you & me

Purple makes my colour.
Lily makes my flower.
Mango makes my fruit.
And piggies make my days go bright.


MNG Plans


MNG Talks



MNG Links

yunnie
Winine
Wendy
June
XY's blogshop

MNG Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010

Designed by yenskie